- A contemporary task series with three distinctive back styles.
- Unique posture mechanism allows both the user and the chair back to pivot from the same point in a natural motion.
- Designed by Zooey Chu.
- The chair back is designed to pivot from a point directly below the users hips resulting in a natural, ergonomic motion. Available as a durable nylon shell, a fabric upholstered shell, or a leather upholstered shell.
- The tilt-tension can be adjusted to balance the user’s body weight. The chair’s back can be locked in either an upright or reclined position. Seat and arm height are independently adjustable.
- G4 arms are height and width adjustable with durable Self-Skinned Urethane (SSU) armcaps that slide forward and back.