- Popcorn, designed by Zooey Chu, is ideal for conference areas, cafeterias, classrooms and healthcare spaces or wherever multi-purpose stack applications are required.
- Popcorn’s flexible backrest and supporting curves ensure comfort even when seated for extended periods.
- The chair features a durable 0.5″ diameter steel rod frame with no front crossbar for greater leg comfort.
- The one piece seat-back polypropylene shell offers a back cut-out for easy cleaning and a hand-hold for ease of transportation. Popcorn is also lightweight – starting at 15 lbs.
- Polypropylene models can be stacked on dolly 34 high, while upholstered models can be stacked 15 high (standard 80″ door frame). Stools are stackable up to 8 high on the floor but not stackable on dolly.